UNPAID INTERNSHIP- COLLEGE CREDIT CAN BE PROVIDED~
The Elizabeth Sutton Collection is seeking a Communications Intern who is a passionate, tech-savvy, and detail-oriented person who is skilled at multitasking. Aside from having stellar communication skills, we are looking for an Intern who is willing to learn, adapt, and grow while working alongside a team of like-minded, passionate individuals. The intern will be working in a fast-paced environment and learn to efficiently manage their time.
- writing/ editing new content for Press Articles, Blog Posts, Newsletters, and will assist with general outreach.
- create written content for Social Media Platforms and will participate in the Event Planning process.
- Proficient in Google Suites, Excel, and Splice
- Organizational Abilities- Creating a Productive Schedule for the Team
- Professional Communication through Email, Messages, and all Social Media
- Familiar with Upcoming Trends in the News/ Social Media Market
- Ability to Work in a Team and Individually
- Commitment to Continuous Improvement